EXCLUSIVE REPRESENTATIVES OF COME UP WINCH TAIWAN!!
- Lightweight and compact design for wind energy turbines for efficient and economical operation at great heights
- A standard lifting height of up to 100 meters and high lifting speed are perfect guarantee efficient operation.
- Extreme high duty cycle 40%ED, 2m FEM classification, 240 times of start per hour
- Emergency stop and up and down limits functions come as standard
- 24 VAC control for safety operation
- All electric components, up and down limits protection, and brake are compliant to CE and VED requirements
- Lifting capacity: 180 kg at wire rope top layer
- FEM classification: 2 m, 240 times starts/per hour, 40% duty cycle
- Power source: 50Hz, 3 phase, 380/400/415/440V
- Lifting speed: 17 – 23 m/min
- Motor: 0.75 kw x 4 poles induction brake motor at IP 55 and F class ratings
- Gear ratio: 2 stages planetary gear, 36:1
- Maximum lifting height: 98 m
- Brake (Integrated in motor): 230V DC electromagnetic failsafe brake
- Drum length: 185 mm
- Drum dia.: 120 mm
- Drum flange dia.: 185 mm
- Control: 24 VDC low voltage control
- Remote control: An emergency stop switch and 3 meter cord
- Limits protection: Up and Down limits protection
- Wire rope: 5 mm x 100 m untwisted w/weight hook
- Mounting bolts pattern: 350 mm x 220 mm
- Net weight, kg (standard version) : 55 kg
- Gross weight : 60 kg
- Body dimension, (L x D x H) : 696 x 463.5 x 284.5 mm
- Box dimension, (L x D x H) : 728 x 498 x 304 mmCompliant with EN 14492-2 requirements for hoisting application:
The working coefficient for the first rope layer on the drum shall be at least 5.
The D/d ratio to the center of the rope shall be at least 15 for the drum.
A switch with an emergency stop and limits functions are requested
Low voltage control is requested