EXCLUSIVE REPRESENTATIVES OF COME UP TAIWAN!!
- 7,000 lb hydraulic worm gear winch
- Powered by an onboard hydraulic pump or PTO
- Fast and variable recovery speeds for high working rate
- High efficient and constant-operating torque motor
- Irreversible single stage worm gear provides instant braking and slip free operation
- An ergonomic T-handle for rapid wire rope payout
- Heavy duty roller fairlead with grease zerk fittings
- EN 14492-1 supported: 10:1 D/d ratio, 2:1 wire rope strength and 1.5d freeboard for severe duty car and commercial recovery
- Standard Compliance: CE Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC, EN 14492-1:2006 Power Driven Winches and SAE J706
- Part number: PN 681260 (Std. drum) / PN 681266 (Long drum)
- Rated line pull: 3,175 kg / 7,000 lb (SAE J706 rating)
3,200 kg (EN 14492-1 rating)
- Line speed (at 1st layer of rope) : 5.2 mpm at 40 l/min (17.1 fpm at 10.6 g/min)
- Operation pressure: 110 bar / 1,595 psi
- Max oil flow: 40 l/min (10.6 g/min)
- Hydraulic motor: 48.6 cm3/rev (3.0 in3/rev)
- Gear ratio: 1-stage planetary gear 50:1
- Winch construction: Aluminum die cast housings with steel drum
- Clutch (Freespooling): Worm gear disengaged
- Brake: Irreversible worm gear
- Rotation of winch: Wire rope shall be under-wound orientation only
- Drum barrel diameter: 90 mm (3.5″)
- Drum flange diameter: 168 mm (6.6”)
- Distance between flanges: 160 mm (6.3″) – Std. drum
240 mm (9.5″) – Long drum
- Mounting bolts pattern: 130 x 211 mm (5.1″ x 8.3”) – Std. drum
130 x 291 mm (5.1” x 11.5”) – Long drum
- Wire rope recommended:
*10 mm x 10.7 m for Std. drum and 16.2 m for Long drum, 1,960 N/mm2 grade with a minimum breaking strength of 69.8 kN required for EN 14492-1 rating.
*3/8″ x 57.4′ for Std. drum and 87.3′ for Long drum, EIPS grade with a minimum breaking strength of 15,663 lbf required for SAE J706 rating
- Winch weight: 29 kg / 63.9 lb – Std. drum
33 kg / 72.8 lb – Long drum
- Gross weight : 33 kg / 72.8 lb – Std. drum
37 kg / 81.6 lb – Long drum
- Box dimension, (L x D x H) : 431 x 386 x 256 mm (17″ x 15.2″ x 10.1″) – Std.drum
511 x 386 x 256 mm (20.1″ x 15.2″ x 10.1″) -Long drumCompliant with EN 14492-1 requirements for vehicle recovery winch:
* The working coefficient for the first rope layer on the drum shall be at least 2.
* The D/d ratio to the center of the rope shall be at least 10 for the drum.
|Line Pull and Rope Capacity||Line Speed|
Layer of Wire Rope
Pull by layer,
kg / lb
Total Rope on the Drum, m / ft
|at 40 l/min (10.6 g/min),
mpm / fpm
3,175 / 7,000
4.9 / 16.1
|7.4 / 24.3||5.2 / 17.1|
2,646 / 5,833
10.7 / 35.1
|16.2 / 53.1||6.2 / 20.3|
2,268 / 5,000
17.5 / 57.4
|26.6 / 87.3||7.2 / 23.6|
* The winch is not intended to be used in any manner for the movement or lifting of personnel.
* The rated line pull shown is based on the first layer of rope on the drum.
* The rope winding on the drum shall remain 5 wraps from the drum.
Each new winch is guaranteed against defects in workmanship and material defects for a period of twelve months from date of purchase.